Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer
Handling an Array of Complex State Cases
Our Florida criminal defense attorneys represent clients in Miami-Dade, Broward, Collier, Monroe, and Palm Beach Counties, as well as across the entire state of Florida. We know what it takes to defend you against even the most serious of criminal charges. Our team is committed to providing you and your family with the aggressive advocacy you need.
We provide aggressive pre-trial and trial representation of clients charged with a wide array of Florida misdemeanor and felony offenses. Our combined experience includes:
- Florida assault and battery offenses
- Florida bail and bond matters, including bond reductions, surrender hearings, and modifications of pre-trial release conditions
- Florida bribery and extortion offenses
- Florida burglary and home invasion offenses
- Florida computer-related crimes, including cyberstalking, child pornography and solicitation of a minor, hacking, and identity theft
- Florida domestic violence offenses
- Florida driving under the influence (DUI), DUI manslaughter and vehicular homicide
- Florida drug crimes, including possession, cultivation, manufacture, trafficking, and delivery of controlled substances
- Florida extradition matters
- Florida fleeing and eluding and resisting arrest offenses
- Florida forgery and counterfeiting offenses
- Florida fraud offenses, including organized schemes to defraud, credit card fraud, fraudulent insurance claims and passing worthless checks
- Florida gambling offenses
- Florida homicide offenses, including murder, felony murder, manslaughter and “stand your ground” (justifiable use of force) cases
- Florida juvenile crimes
- Florida kidnapping and false imprisonment offenses
- Florida probation and community control violations
- Florida prostitution and solicitation offenses
- Florida sex crimes, including sexual battery, statutory rape, and lewd and lascivious conduct
- Florida theft, robbery, and related crimes
- Florida weapons and firearms offenses
- Florida post-conviction relief
Our firm also handles sealing and expungements of Florida criminal arrest records in all 67 Florida counties.
We are available 24/7 for our detained clients and their families. We offer confidential jail visits to clients in jails and prisons across the State of Florida.
Was your loved one recently arrested in Florida? We are here for you. Contact our dedicated criminal defense attorneys at FIGUEROA-CONTRERAS LAW GROUP to find out how we can help you fight for your rights and the rights of your loved one. Call (305) 501-4141 or reach out to us online.